Thursday, June 20, 2013

Common Core Math Exit Cards 2.OA

I've been working on ways to incorporate more formative assessment into my lessons.  For the past 3 weeks, I've been working on a pack of exit cards to address Common Core Standard 2.OA.  I just finished them, and would like someone to proof them and provide some feedback.  When choosing mental math strategies, I chose the ones I used last year (from our state's transitional curriculum).  If you would be interested in looking over this for me, I'd be grateful.  I'll send it to the first two commenters.  Please only comment if you can look over this in the next few days.  Thanks :)




3 comments:

MereMere said...

I would be up for it! Meredith.mitchell@nhcs.net

Prateek Singh said...

hi... i read your blog you have such an unique collection of greeting cards if you want to buy some exciting cards then just click on http://www.cardwale.com/love

Fun in Second Grade said...

Love this idea and would love to help you out! I can never edit myself and always have others try out my things before posting. My email is adireland73@gmail.com

Diane

Post a Comment