Thursday, May 2, 2013

11 Days and Counting!!!!

I have 11 days left!  Am I the only one who's counting?  My kiddos have 14 days left!  Yep, I'm skipping out early for a Disney Cruise to celebrate my daughter's graduation!!  I am so excited, I can barely function.  


We will be working on multiplication these last 2 weeks!  We do an array each day, so they are familiar with the concept.  I love the way they get so excited when you say multiplication.  They think they are so big!!! :)

If you are looking for some beginning multiplication activities, check out these activities!  



If you've been on a Disney cruise, please comment or email me some tips!  We've never cruised before, so I'm super nervous about what to wear--is that dumb???  Anyway, any tips would be appreciated--and rewarded--:)

2 comments:

Karyn said...

Lucky you to be going on a cruise!!! I have only been on one cruise and it was a Carnival cruise but it was AMAZING! Seriously you are going to have the time of your life! My advice would be to pack a mix of casual clothes and a few dressier items for dinners. We had several fancy dinners where people dressed up but I'm not positive if Disney does that or not. I would at least pack a few items that were dressy-casual just in case! I can't wait to hear about your trip!!! :o)

œKaryn
A is for Apple B is for Blog
Kideducator@comcast.net

Gina Szczodrowski said...

I have never been on a cruise but if you go to disboards.com and go to the cruise section you can get a WEALTH of knowledge. Things you might not even know... like I believe you can bring alcohol onto the boat with you. I am working on convincing my husband to take one in the next couple years. I am a HUGE disney fan. I hear once you cruise Disney you will never want to cruise another line because Disney is so good! Enjoy!
Gina
Third Grade Tidbits

Post a Comment