Friday, April 19, 2013

Back on the bandwagon!

Well.....I fell off the blogging bandwagon a few months ago!  This year has been incredibly tough in so many different ways.  My heart just wasn't into blogging!  

We are on the countdown to the end of the year!  I have to say....I'm ready!

Since I've been such a slacker...and I need a favor...I'm giving away one of my favorite units!

Pin It


My teaching partner, Latricia, is in a contest and could use some votes!!!  You can vote once each day!  She's an awesome teacher, and she has been a great support this crazy year!  


Click the picture below to vote.  She's the last entrant--Latricia.


a Rafflecopter giveaway

2 comments:

Suzy Q said...

I am sorry to hear you are going through a rough patch. Hopefully things will be looking up soon, although sometimes the only thing that will help is the end of a school year. Take care!

jkhan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment