Sunday, June 10, 2012

Whack!!!!

5299_sale_pending_red.jpgSince I've last posted, we have been to Disney World...my husband flew home early to be with his grandmother who was ill, I drove home from Disney 2 days later with my daughter and her friend, attended Maw Maw's funeral (she was one awesome lady), received an offer on our house, signed a purchase agreement, freaked out because the apartments we were thinking of moving into temporarily were full, found a rental house, and had 2 visits from the buyers to discuss things.  I'm hoping the sale goes through!!  UPDATE:  It's a go!!!  We are moving out ASAP!

Okay, sorry!  I feel better now!  Now on to the title of my post---WHACK! No, I don't want to whack the buyers.  It's 2 new games I just added to my TpT and TN stores.  I can't wait to use these games with my class.  i'll be adding some math games in a few days.

The first 3 to comment can choose one for free!!! :)

Happy summer!! :)



14 comments:

ok said...

Looks adorable! Sounds like a lot of "stuff" going on in your life!

imgoingfirst@gmail.com

Casey Turner said...

I would like the whack a verb please!!!! :)

Thank you!

Casey
crazybowgirl@yahoo.com

YearntoLearn said...

Looks great.

taskcard123@yahoo.com

YearntoLearn said...

Oops I'd like the verb one.

taskcard123@yahoo.com

Sandra said...

I love these! They are too cute!

❤ Sandra
Sweet Times in First
sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

Lisa R. said...

Darn I missed it, but had to tell you that I love those games anyways!! So stinkin' cute. You have definitely been one busy woman. I hope things slow down for you soon!
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Chrissy said...

You sure have been busy! Congrats on selling your house. Your games look so fun! They're on my wish list!
_Chrissy
First Grade Found Me

Mrs. Johnson said...

These look adorable! I'll be adding them to my wish list!
April
Johnson's Jungle

Mrs. Cupcake said...

Cute idea! I always play a game called "Whack a Mole" at Dave and Busters, lol! This reminded me of that :)
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

((hugs))
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Amanda said...

I'm your newest follower and a brand new blogger. I would love for you to check out my blog -

Amanda
Teaching Maddeness

MrsMc said...

Aww I missed the freebie but I've awarded you the One Lovely Blog award. Head on over to my blog to check it out.

MrsMc
Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

Nancy said...

Wow, you life sounds crazy busy, I thought mine was,LOL.
:) Nancy

Jessica Tobin said...

How stinkin' adorable are these games?? I love it and your blog!

I'm your newest follower!

Post a Comment