Friday, May 4, 2012

Stuffed Animal Slumber Party Pack and Sale!

Our class recently had a stuffed animal slumber party!  It was a hit with the kiddos--they are so gullible!!  I just uploaded the printables we used to write about the party.  Included are:  invitations, circle map/flow map, writing paper, and some examples.  All printables are in both color and B&W.

Pin It
I got this great idea from my teaching partner--Wild About Second Grade!!  You should go visit her!!

I'm having a Teacher Appreciation Sale May 6-8!  All items in my TpT will be 20% off, plus the 10% discount TpT is offering.  Make sure you use the code TAD12.

I appreciate all the wonderful ideas, inspiration, and kind words I've received from all the wonderful teacher bloggers out there!  Thank you for all you do! :)


1 comments:

Mrs. Gaither said...

I am having a linky party for the sale at Teacher Notebook. Swing over and link up so others can click on your store and shop for goodies!

Barb
meet me at the zoo...
kinderzoo

Post a Comment