Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pinterest Exchange! and Weather Freebie!

I had such a good time making a gift for my exchange partner, Mrs.  Patterson! 


I made her a Teacher Toolbox!  I got my Pinspiration from:



Click pictures to go to eighteen25 to find a tutorial!

Here's my attempt!! :)





I received the most adorable Mickey Mouse coasters and fleur de lis print from Mechele at

She did her research!  I L-O-V-E anything and everything Disney!!  Seriously...I'm rather obsessed!  
So these coasters were a hit in my household!  
How stinkin' cute are these!!!!????

Love this!  I couldn't make the glare go away, but it is adorable in real-life!  

Thanks Mechele!  :)

I will be posting some examples from our stuffed animal slumber party by the weekend.  I wanted to post them sooner, but was out sick when they revised/edited and wrote their final drafts, and well--while the cat's away the mice will be slackers!!!  There were some really cute ones though!
Having said that, the kids bought the whole party and photos HOOK--LINE--and SINKER!!!  Their faces were priceless when they watched the slideshow! 

NOW for a FREEBIE!
We are learning about weather, and I needed a math homework sheet this week, so I created this:

If you download, please consider leaving feedback! :)  I would appreciate it! :)




5 comments:

Mechele said...

Thanks for the kind words and the freebie. I plan on using it tomorrow!
Barrow's Hodgepodge

Mrs. Cupcake said...

I love the teacher toolbox!!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Sara S. said...

Your teacher toolbox came out so great! I just got back from Disney and now I have a slight obsession too!

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

Mel D said...

Just found your adorable blog! LOVE the teacher toolbox! Great gift idea....for me :o)
Mel D
Seusstastic Classroom Inspirations

Kim and Kelly said...

The teacher toolbox is adorable!!! Love it, great job! I also love the disney stuff. I am a huge Disney fan! :) We are your newest followers!!

Post a Comment