Saturday, May 26, 2012

Need Your Help!

This is totally unrelated to teaching, but completely about kids! Same difference, right?? As I type I'm on a Disney bus headed to Downtown Disney to get some shopping on!! Today, the charity that I'm involved in, Dreams Come True, is in a contest against 5 others to win a Toyota vehicle. If you have a moment, please cast a vote for DCT. The vehicle would be used to travel the state interviewing kids. I hope the link above works since I'm typing this on my phone. If you would like more info on DCT, visit www.dctbrla.org. Thanks!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kimberley said...

I'm your 300 (!) follower!

✰ Kimberley ✰
First in Maine

Ms.Lee @ Calling Plays in 2nd Grade said...

Great blog. I’m your newest follower. Please check out my blog if you get a chance. Calling Plays in 2nd Grade.

Shanell

Post a Comment