Saturday, April 7, 2012

Super Cute Classroom Printables--and FREEBIES!

Since it was spring break, and I bought the cutest clipart set, I decided to create some printables for the classroom.

It includes:
Month headers
Calendar numbers
Subject headers
Table numbers
Station numbers (or whatever you can use them for)
Student of the Month/Week/Day 5x7 printables and badges
Student B.I.R.D. binder cover
Pin It

Click the preview to check it out at my TPT store.

Now for some freebies!!! :)
Click the image to go to the TPT download.  Please consider leaving feedback if you download.  I'd love to know your thoughts!! :)
Calendar Numbers

To do list
Please note that the list is a 4x6 jpg file--not a pdf.  You can upload it to CVS/Walgreens (or wherever) and print.  
It would make a cute teacher appreciation gift if you put it in a cute frame and add a thin dry-erase marker!
Graphics by: Babystar Design

Also....don't forget to enter our giveaway!  Wild about Second Grade and I are giving away 2 $25 gift cards!!
  

Oh yea...I added a FB page!  It's there, but I seriously don't get the timeline page.  I can't seem to figure out how to search for my favorite teacher FB pages to like---any suggestions??  

Have a Happy Easter!! :)


6 comments:

Emily said...

I click the facebook words in the upper left corner and it takes you to your page's wall. It look so much easier. There is still a search bar at the top. Search me (Second Grade Silliness!) =)

Emily @ Second Grade Silliness 

~Stephanie Moorman said...

Those are most definitely super cute!! I love the squiggle black border. Thanks for making the freebies for us all :)

~Stephanie
Teaching in Room 6

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Very pretty!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

G Almeda said...

Hey your blog is really cool and awesome. It's my first time to do blogging, and i really want my blog to be cool like yours! Your blog inspired me a lot. Please care to visit my blog and help me to do some improvements with it! thanks! http://mylittleheavens.blogspot.com/

Mrs. L said...

I ran into the same problem. I visited another blogger on Facebook and then liked all the pages that they listed that I love. You can visit my facebook page here.

Life with Mrs. L

Kania Putri said...

wow its too cute! i love it, check my blog kaniaperdani-putri.blogspot.com

Post a Comment