Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Let's Tweet About Pronouns--Need some proofreaders!

Well, I sat down to upload some pictures of our fraction activities we did last week, and cannot find the correct camera card.  I'm so bad about pulling out a card to upload pictures, and forgetting to put the card back!!  I'll find it--eventually!!!

It's spring break and I'm loving the weather!  I saw Hunger Games yesterday, and it was good!  Of course, the book was better (they almost always are), but I did enjoy the movie.  

I have about 12 different activities in the works.  I can't stay focused on one at a time--that goes for everything in my life!!! BUT....I did finish up one activity today--Let's Tweet About Pronouns--and would like a couple of people to review it before I post it.  So, if you are interested in previewing and giving me some constructive criticism, leave me your email below and I'll send it to the first 3 who comment.  
Pin It
Click preview above to check it out on TPT!

The cutie pie graphics are from Babystardesign.com

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

This looks so cute!

Jennifer
jenniferlalsip(at)yahoo(dot)com
The First Grade Dream

luckeyfrog said...

Ooh- my class is working on pronouns right now! This looks wonderful and I love proofreading!

Jenny
Luckeyfrog's Lilypad
jenala87@gmail.com

Gladys said...

Would love to review it!

Gladys
teachinginhighheels@gmail.com

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Looks great!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue Skies

Shana said...

Thanks for the follow. Absolutely love your blog. You have superb taste :)

Shana
Enchanted with Technology

Rachel said...

If you still need proofreaders, I will do it!

rmariemuniz(at)hotmail(dot)com

Jen R. @ The Teachers' Cauldron said...

I knew I'd be too late, but just wanted to say how cute it was! :)

Krista Carlson said...

So glad you found me! I am in love with the colors on your blog- particularly the zebra party! Too cute! Looking forward to sharing ideas!

-Krista
The Second Grade Superkids

Ms. Chrissy B said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful comments on my blog the other day! On rough days, it really helps out to hear from other teachers, and I can't thank you enough :)

Buzzing with Ms. B

Post a Comment