Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Gift Card Winners and Add it Up Freebie!! :)

Congrats to Joni and Lori!!!
Let us know what gift card you want!

I had a few requests for a recording sheet for Add It Up!
My kiddos are loving it so far!  I have 2 students who have already filled up the front and back of a page with addition problems!!  I'm thinking I'll have to change the numbers more often than I had originally planned--but that's okay, because they are adding---even my little not-so-motivated kids are adding, and enjoying it!!! :)

I want to say thanks to everyone who left me a comment or sent an email about Add It Up!  I seriously hoped that my guest blog at TBA wouldn't totally flop, so when I saw the pinning, and comments/emails, I was tickled pink!! :)

Here is a recording sheet freebie!  I wish we had unlimited copies, so I could give it to my sweeties.  We are using loose-leaf paper, and it's not the neatest, but they are adding--so I'm happy!
I also had a few requests for the printables for the board.  I'll upload them to TPT by the weekend.  I don't think I can include the large owls since it is just clipart, and hasn't been altered--I'm going to email Print Candee and see.

I'm working on subtraction and multiplication board ideas--Take It Away and Multiply it Out, but not until after Monday!!!  I'm completing my portfolio defense (between blogging!!), and will be super busy freaking out preparing, for my phone conference on Monday at 2:00!  Prayers are welcomed! :)  My research project was on The Effect of Small-Group Mathematics Instruction on Second Grade Students' Mathematics Proficiency. 48 pages of blah ,blah, blah small-group instruction is effective, blah, blah, blah!! :)  I really did enjoy proving what I thought to be true! :)  I'll share more about it one day--after I recover.

We will be testing tomorrow--IOWA!  Double Yuck!!!  At least this year we are only testing reading, language, and math!!  No more sources of information--YAY!!

7 comments:

YearntoLearn said...

Can't wait to see your multiplication board.


Yearn to Learn Blog

Lori Rosenberg said...

Hello! Can you please let me know if the Lori is me? Thanks!

Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
Teaching With Love and Laughter

Mrs. Cupcake said...

Congrats ladies!!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

SC Teacher 28 said...

Wow! This is the first time I have won a giveaway! Thanks so much!!
Joni

Sandra said...

I love this board!!! I would LOVE to make on in my room for double digit addition!!!
Thanks!
❤ Sandra
Sweet Times in First
sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

Mrs. L. Jordan said...

What an awesome idea!

Pam said...

This looks great!

Post a Comment