Monday, March 12, 2012

Teachers Taking Care of Teachers!


If we don't take care of each other....who will??

Crystal at Kreative in Kinder is organizing a way for teachers to help out the teachers who were affected by the tornados on March 2nd.  Please consider linking up and emailing Crystal to offer your assistance.  There are so many ways to help!  No matter the bureaucracy we are facing, the cutbacks, furloughs...we are blessed to have a classroom to enter, students to teach, and a house to come home to!

"Success in life has nothing to do with what you gain in life or accomplish for yourself.  It's what you do for others." -- Danny Thomas

1 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh my! Who doesn’t love a great linky party? Especially when we can make new friends!
I found you on the K-2 linky and now I’m your newest follower. I’d love for you to come visit me sometime!
✿Valerie
Grow Up Learning
Grow Up Learning Facebook Page

Post a Comment