Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valen"Time" Around the Room--FREEBIE!

I'm loving all the cute read/write the room activities I'm seeing in my partner teacher's class--and was slightly jealous that I can't do them in my room!  Then, I thought...why can't I do that with math???  DUH!!!! 

So.............
I decided to create a time around the room activity.

I have some classroom clocks that I'm going to give the kiddos and let them tell time around the room! :)

I hope you can use them too! :)




I also have my Valen"Time" pack on sale for $2 until Friday! :)



Go check out Wild About Second Grade's Read the Room pack!!




7 comments:

Sandra said...

Thanks for the freebie!

❤ Sandra
Sweet Times in First
sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

Jody Lynne said...

Thank you for sharing! =)

Sandra Farrell said...

I just found your blog. I teach Grade 2 as well. Your blog looks great. I'm going to have to check around more. I'm your newest follower. Come on over and check out my blog
http://savvyteachingtips.blogspot.com/
cheers
Sandra

tclark90 said...

Thank you for the great freebie!!

Michelle Tsivgadellis said...

So cute! Thank you for sharing! I am now following your blog - found you through classroom freebies.

Hope you take a peek at mine...

Michelle
The 3AM Teacher
http://the3amteacher.blogspot.com/

luckeyfrog said...

Thank you! This will work so well our class.

vicky1970 said...

Wow - great blog! I'm so glad I found you. I could tell right away that we had the same designer...Dreamlike Magic. I just love her work! Adorable stuff I will be visiting often. I just became a follower of you on Pinterest too. :o) Couldn't get your follower button to come up on the blog so I will come back and be your newest follower. :O)
Come visit me I'm a brand new blogger.
~ Vicky
Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

Post a Comment