Sunday, February 12, 2012

New and Updated Products!

I am in the process of updating some of my TpT/TN products.  I've learned so much over the last several months, and want to freshen them up and expand some of them.

The first updated product is 
I added 8 more word problems.  It now includes 16 word problems, an example, and a recording sheet.  If you've purchased this one, please go download the update.  I kept the price at $1.50!


 I've had a few requests to create a generic version of the military Christmas letters--and a not so great feedback even though the product name clearly states that it's Christmas (why do I let that bother me so much?)!!  Anyway.... here is a generic friendly letter pack.  It includes a mini-poster, writing template (color and B&W), and a cut/glue activity sheet--all for $1.50.  My student teacher is teaching letter writing next week, so I figured now was a good time to get this done!



We are continuing our time unit this week.  We will continue to tell time and also explore calendars.  I uploaded a calendar activity pack to TPT that includes ordering the months, matching month to # of days, and month riddles for $1.50.  It is heart themed, but not Valentine specific! :)  
We also told time around the room last week.  My kiddos loved it.  I wish I could video them--HILARIOUS!!!  I played Rock Around the Clock while the walked around telling time.  


I am working on updating other files, such as my Tally Mark Match and Skip Counting Safari.  I created these on my husbands PC and transferred the files to my Mac, and well......chaos!!!  I think I'll just use his computer to update them :(


Oh, yea--I almost forgot, I'm having a 50% off sale at Teachers Notebook.  I don't have a lot posted there--for some reason it doesn't like me!!!!  It also doesn't like for me to purchase from there either!  When I go to paypal from there, it tells me my CC is invalid. I use paypal A LOT, and that is the only site to do that!  Anyone else have that problem?

I hope you have a great week!
I'm getting a new niece on Tuesday, so I'm super excited about Valentine's Day!!


The first 3 comments can choose one of the above for FREE!! :)



6 comments:

Emily said...

Ooohh!!! I HOPE it's me!

Emily @ Second Grade Silliness 
ebuckler@hotmail.com

Jen Sykes (Hello Mrs. Sykes) said...

Super cute!! I would love the Read Across America pack!

Jen
hellomrssykes@gmail.com

Sandra said...

Cute!

❤ Sandra
Sweet Times in First
sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

Sandra said...

I would like the friendly letter pack!!! We are reviewing that this week!! PERFECT!! Thanks!
❤ Sandra
Sweet Times in First
sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

Jen R. @ The Teachers' Cauldron said...

these look great Lisa! Just redownloaded the seuss math problems! :)

♥ Jen
The Teachers' Cauldron

Jennifer said...

These look great!!

Jennifer
The First Grade Dream

Post a Comment