Sunday, January 29, 2012

Singapore Math--Rainbow Math Stations--and a Freebie!

This past week was exhausting!  I know, I know--I said the same thing last week!  :)  But, man....I'm so worn out!  I really need to clean my house, but instead my daughter and I went to see One for the Money--cute.

I attending a Singapore math training on Thursday and Friday, and would love to get some feedback from teachers who are implementing the strategies in their classroom.  I want the good, the bad, and the ugly.  Any feedback would be appreciated.

I've been working on some rainbow themed math stations, and I finally finished.  It includes 2 addition BAM games, 2 subtraction BAM games, graphing, money, time, word problems, skip counting, fact families, and fractions. I have uploaded it to TPT, and am trying to get it to load at TN!

Over the Rainbow Math Stations


Here is a graphing freebie from the Over the Rainbow Math Stations

Enjoy your weekend--and don't forget those Singapore Math comments or emails for me!  I'm anxious to see  what y'all think!! :)

Oh, and click on over to my teaching partner's blog....
She's getting ready for a giveaway!  Go follow her so you'll be notified when the giveaway begins! :)  She's got some great ideas, and lots of freebies on her blog and her TpT.  Let her know I sent you! :)  


8 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for the graphing freebie! I am not familiar with Singapore math. I do know that they teach it at my son's school, but he is only in kindergarten, so no exposure to it yet.

Amanda at Learn, Laugh, Grow said...

The Rainbow Math pack looks great!! I've already downloaded the freebie - thanks! We do not use Singapore Math, but I look forward to hearing about the conference! I'm so glad to hear that One for the Money was good; haven't seen it yet, but I have read all 18 books!!

Off to Wild About 2nd Grade! :)

Amanda

Lisa Lizak and Beth Wright said...

OMG! Can you make your stuff any cuter?!?! I love it :) Have a great day :)

Lisa :)
Made In The Shade In Second Grade

Ms. Chrissy B said...

Cute stuf!!!
Also...
HaHA! I managed to catch you and tag you. Come check it out at my blog!

Buzzing with Ms. B

MissSmartiePants said...

*BIG WAVES* I tagged you over at my blog (: Come over for a visit ! Kylie (:

Stacy said...

TAG....your it!! Head over to see what I mean and join in the fun!
Stacy
2nd Grade Paradise

Latricia said...

Cute!! I love the rainbows! Thanks for the shout out! Now I really have to decide what to give away and quit procrastinating! :)

Latricia
Wild About Second Grade

JiLL said...

Thanks for the ideas. We use Singapore Math at our school, Math in Focus. I love it! It was a hard transition last year because it was a lot more advanced than 2nd graders had been used to, hello multiplication and division!! But the 2nd year has been a lot better since this group had Math in Focus in 1st grade. Good luck!

Post a Comment