Saturday, January 14, 2012

Love to Joplin--and a freebie!

Dee Dee over at Mrs. Will's Kindergarten received this letter from a teacher In Joplin:
I teach in Joplin, which made worldwide news last May when our town was cut in half by an F5 tornado.  Many of our elementary schools were destroyed or damaged, and as teachers, we have had a roller coaster year.  I came from a meeting yesterday where many are struggling with the weight of all we are dealing with.  My request is this:  would you be willing to donate a created pack of your choosing to give away at a drawing at our upcoming district Kindergarten grade level meeting?  The meeting is Monday and I am sorry for the short notice but I did not realize until the meeting how down everyone is feeling. 

Dee Dee decided to host a linky party to help all grade levels in Joplin.  If you are interested in sending a file or two to help out, just click the heart below to go to Dee Dee's page to find out how!  I'm sending Under the Big Top Money Pack, and Penguin Math Stations


Here is a math freebie:  (Graphics by Microsoft and Gingersnaps)


4 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks!

Mrs. K said...

Thank you for this AWESOME freebie!! I'll use it next week to challenge my firsties:)

Erika said...

Thanks for the freebie!

2B Honey Bunch
The Best Endings

Ms. Chrissy B said...

I just saw this freebie - thanks so much!

Buzzing with Ms. B

Post a Comment