Monday, January 9, 2012

I survived the first day back...hoping to survive this ball game!!! :)

Man....I'm tired!!!!  Today went well!  We only got 1 new student!!! :)  LOL 

We started a money unit, a matter unit, and will be writing about our OLW on Wednesday.  I can't wait to see what some of them choose.  I really thought about my OLW throughout the day today.  I found myself appreciating my kiddos in ways that I didn't before.

I'm getting ready to watch the BCS Championship Game--and I'm a nervous wreck!!!  Two awesome teams with great coaches and players!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!



4 comments:

Lori said...

Cute blog! I taught 2nd grade for a long time and loved it. It is a great age group! I'm your newest follower. :)

Lisa said...

Hi Lori!!! I'll hop on over and follow you back!! :)

Well....that game didn't go like I wanted it to, but pretty much like I had a feeling it would. I'm not sure who those players were in the purple/gold uniforms..... Congrats to my Bama blogging friends! I stopped watching in the 3rd quarter (I'm a mega LSU football fan, so that's saying something), and watched The Golden Girls!!! I love me some Betty White. Kinda thinking she'd make a good LSU QB!!!! LOL :) Now, I'm going to hide out and lick my wounds....and appreciate that I didn't spend mega bucks on tickets to the game!!!!!!! :) I love my OLW!!! In every situation there is something to appreciate!! :)

Randi said...

I am your newest follower & I feel ya, today I got 2 new students and that puts me at 26 YIKES!

I would love a visit if you have time :)

Randi @ Teach It With Class
My TPT Store
My Facebook Page

A Teacher's Treasure said...

It's tough getting back into work routin after break. I was EXHAUSTED last week when I returned after doing nothing for 2 whole weeks!

I hope your week goes well :)


❤ Mor Zrihen from...
A Teacher's Treasure
Teaching Treasures Shop

Post a Comment