Sunday, December 11, 2011

Whew!!!!!!!! One week to go.............

I---AM---TIRED!!!!!!  I finally finished my second to last graduate class!!!  I can breathe now!  I don't know about everyone else, but Christmas excitement, full moon, and pajama day made my kiddos 37 kinds of crazy last week!!!!  Not to mention Math and Science Night (which was a hit!!) and practicing for our Christmas Program!

My teaching partner and I were responsible for a science activity!  Okay--she teaches ELA, and I don't start teaching science until January--but we came up with a great idea (well, actually found it on the internet) to make marshmallow shooters!!!  OH YEA!!!!  It was sooooo much fun!  The kids enjoyed it, we enjoyed it, and a few parents had a little too much fun!!!  I think I will be finding marshmallows for another month!!
Our door for Math and Science Night
Clipart by: Scrappin Doodles!


Too much fun!!  



Speaking of teaching partner.....she has just opened a TPT store.  So, go check it out!!!


Here are some random pictures I found on my camera card!
My beginning of the year door!
Yes, I just took it down to put up the smores!
This idea came from Mrs. Jump!
Pinterest crate seats!!!

One last thing.....I'm having a TPT Christmas sale starting tomorrow!  20% off everything.

6 comments:

SLTejeda said...

Love the s'more bulletin board! That's why I'm giving you the Liebster Award! Check out my latest post for all the info :) Congrats!

Erika said...

Too cute!
2B Honey Bunch

Jen R. (The Teachers' Cauldron) said...

I just awarded you the Liebster award!
Fly on over to The Teachers' Cauldron check it out!

Ms. Rachel said...

Those crate seats are always adorable, yet I havent made any yet... someday!

Sara S. said...

Hi! I am awarding you the Liebster award too! Come on over to my blog to check it out!

Sara :)
Smilinginsecondgrade.blogspot.com

Delighted said...

Very cute Door/Bulletin Board! I made the crates this summer too! Love them! I'm your newest follower!

First Grade Delight
imgoingfirst@gmail.com

Post a Comment