Sunday, December 18, 2011

What a week!!!!!!!

Well last week was......interesting!  We had our Polar Express day (exhausting but fun), our school-wide Christmas Program (we sang Rock and Roll Snowman and Let There Be Peace on Earth--also exhausting), and our Christmas Party (yep, exhausting!)!!!!!  To top all of that off, I was searching craigslist for a piano for my daughter!  I found one about an hour from my house, and went to see it Tuesday, went to a wake on Wednesday, took her to voice lessons on Thursday, took off work Friday to go pay for piano and wait for delivery and decorate my tree!!!  WHEW!!!!!!!!  We gave her the piano last night for her birthday--which is tomorrow!  17 years old!!!  Oh..My..Goodness!  Where has the time gone?
Happy Birthday--Moe!!! :)
Here are some pictures from our Polar Express Day!
Pinterest Inspired Snowman Craft

Student version!
Pin the Nose on Rudolph!
I have a bazillion more pictures, but I'm too lazy to block out faces to post them!!!  Some of the other crafts we did were: handprint reindeer (pinterest), reindeer food, and candy cane mouse (pinterest).  I'm so glad the week before Christmas break only comes once a year!





0 comments:

Post a Comment