Sunday, December 18, 2011

Thank you! Thank you very much!!! :)

A huge thank you to Stacey at Second Grade Two-Step, Jen at Teacher's Cauldron, Sara at Smiling in Second Grade, Haley at Following Optimism, and Ms. Cupcake at A Cupcake for the Teacher for awarding me the Liebster Award!!!!





Now, I will choose 5 blogs with less than 200 followers to spotlight!

1.  Farming the First Grade Crop--She has 4 more teaching days before Christmas break, so go give her some love!!! :)

2.  Klinger Cafe--The most precious blog EVER!!!!  It makes me almost want to go bake something--almost!!! :)

3.  First Grade Delight--Cute blog--must read "Never Again" post!!!  Sounds like my classroom! 

4.  Shepard's Shining Stars--just discovered her tonight!  She's a fellow La. teacher, and has fabulous technology ideas!!!  Man, I wish I was in her class! :)

5.  Sub Hub--excellent blog!! :)  Great ideas!!


I also want to thank Courtney at Swimming into Second for giving me some Mac assistance.  My husband and daughter surprised me with a new Macbook Pro and I'm seriously clueless!!! :)  She answered one of my burning questions--and helped save some of my sanity!!  If you haven't been to her blog--I'm sure you already have--go now!!! :)



4 comments:

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

Congrats on coming to M&MG! You will love it!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Courtney Bartlett said...

Thanks Lisa! Glad I could help.

Swimming into Second

Jen R. (The Teachers' Cauldron) said...

Just updated my blog button roll- you're on it now!
Jen Ross
The Teachers’ Cauldron

Heather's Heart said...

Congrats on the award! I am your newest follower and am excited to check out your cute blog! I would love for you to come follow me and grab some *freebies*!

Post a Comment