Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Getting ready for Christmas with Freebies:)

I am in the mood for Christmas!  I've watched Lifetime/Hallmark Christmas movies, shopped online, and created some Christmas goodies for my classroom today!  All of that, and visited my sister :)  I love productive days!


I've uploaded several Christmas themed activities to TPT, so hop on over and check them out!  Also, I'll give 2 items from my TPT to the first 3 replies to this post!  Just let me know which 2 you want.  Don't forget your email address!





I also have Marine and Navy Christmas letters.  I love the military clipart from Scrappin' Doodles!

I'm having way too much fun with all of the Christmas themed clipart!  I really should be working on my research proposal, but I'm way too distracted :)

9 comments:

Shelia said...

Thanks! I just added your tpt store to follow! Love your new items!
I would love to get the Christmas Cookies & the Gingerbread Operations!
sdavis6281@hotmail.com

gmdoherty said...

Just went to your TPT store and saw your products. So cute and creative,I became a follower! It would make my day to receive the Christmas Cookies and the Gingerbread Greater/Less Than items. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.
paddydoh@yahoo.com

Laura said...

I just went to your TPT store and also saw your wonderful products. I would love to receive the Christmas Cookies and Gingerbread Operations. Thanks so much for sharing your great ideas!
lkterveen@gmail.com

Lisa said...

They are coming your way ladies!!! Please let me know if you don't receive them.

Holly said...

I'm always a day late and a dollar short - love your friendly letter cut and paste.

Holly
Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

Erika said...

I am a new follower of you TpT store! Your stuff is adorable.
2B Honey Bunch

Lisa said...

Holly and Erika--Check your email! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janina said...

I'm a little too late, but have still started following your store. You have so many great items it would be hard to choose anyway. :)

Post a Comment